Monday, November 9, 2009





Oh my...this morning has proven that it is MONDAY, indeed.



I did NOT put toast in the oven on broil and walk away to make my bed and forget about it... while it burned black. NO NOT ME!

And I most certinaly did NOT put new toast in the over, only to walk away AGAIN and forget it...Nope...because only a person totally out of their mind does that two times in a row!

I did NOT then give up the idea of toast and fix cereal. NO NOT ME!


I did NOT watch my sweet baby girl color on her feet with her washable crayons because she was so excited about her "art." NO NOT ME....only a mom looking for a few quiet moments would allow their child to use their feet as a canvas.

I NEVER EVER would decide it's a t-shirt and sweat pants kind-of-day.


and NEVER would I EVER let my sweet baby girl dress herself in a red shirt, purple pants and her ever-so-loved pink John Deere boots because I know we'll be here today. Never ever....NOT ME!

So there you have it, it's 10:30 AM and these are the out of the blue things that have already happened! But, if we can't laugh at ourselves, then we most certinaly will crash.

I hope everyone has a fun filled "Not me Monday!"




No comments:

Post a Comment