Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Breathe.....

Breathe.....Just Breathe....

Those words can seem so simple, but yet be so difficult sometimes. Life throws us curve balls and it is our job to catch them and move forward.

Sometimes when you pray about things, God brings forth a solution in a way you never imagined. He may open doors to other options that you never imagined could help your "dilema" in the first place. All he asks is that we listen.

Just breathe...
When the world seems to throw things at you that you don't possibly see a solution to.


Just breathe....
When you feel you can't carry on any longer.

Just breathe...
When you feel there is no solution or answer to struggles.

When I feel overwhelmed I take a step back and Just Breathe.

"Having a place to go is home, having someone to love is family, having both is a blessing."

I can honestly say, I am blessed. God blesses each of us in different ways.

So today I am thankful for my blessings, the curve balls that have been thrown my way and the path that God has cleared along this beautiful journey, called Life.
I will remember each day to Just Breathe and place my cares and concerns in the Lord's hands.


So I challenge you to be happy with what you have, thankful for what has been given and to never want more than what you need.


Just Breathe...








No comments:

Post a Comment