Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where's the other?

Last night, Sydney said the funniest thing. My mom came in from work and had a small, green stocking filled with hershey kisses. She gave the SMALL stocking to Sydney and the look on Sydney's face was priceless. Sydney is always very grateful for any gifts. You could give her a box and she would thank you for it 600 times.

After studying over her new prize for a few minutes, she said, "Thank you for my sock, where's the other?"

Then later, much later...like almost midnight later (She was on a chocolate kick), Sydney got very quiet. It was the eerie kind of quiet for a 3 year old, so I asked her what she was doing....she replied, "Nothings, just eating candy out of my sock!" I guess I need to find a match so she will have 2 socks.



1 comment:

  1. That is priceless. I guess you will have to find the stocking a match.

    ReplyDelete