Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas



It certinaly was a very Merry Christmas at the Powell house this year!
On Christmas Eve we baked cookies and Sydney made sure to leave carrots for the Reindeer along with a kit-kat, cookies and a note for Santa!
Santa ate all the chocolate he could eat without being sick! ;)







Santa came and brought lots of presents for Sydney. She got a leap frog Zippity along with all of the CLOTHES Matt and I bought...which I must say she wasn't too happy about getting! After opening about the 4th outfit she said, "oh brother, I don't have time for this!"





My mom, dad and sister in-laws came and spoiled ALL of us. Then we ate a wondeful breakfast...I was able to test my griddle out that my wonderful husband bought me!






but most of all this year....the Powell house was filled with family, love and laughter.






With the New Year a day away, I wish each and everyone of you health and happiness in 2010. Make the best of each situation and everyday that rolls around. Take the time to enjoy the smaller things in life this year so that you can truly see the big picture.

Live, laugh, love!




3 comments:

  1. Awww weee! I'm so glad y'all had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a Merry Christmas! That is too funny that Sydney said she did not have time to open the outfits you bought for her. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete