Monday, December 7, 2009

Change

I must say that I am not a big fan of change. I do not even like rearranging furniture sometimes because it makes me feel disoriented or something...did I just say that? The smallest touch of NEW in my house can have me trying to adjust for weeks. I know, it is weird. But, that is how I am. However, I KNOW that this is LIFE. Life is about change, after all, what fun would it be if things were always the same?

I subscribed to this application on facebook and it sends you a message everyday that they believe God wants you to know...I am sure there are probably generic messages and you may or may not get one that actually pertains to your life, but today mine fits me so I wanted to share.


"On this day, God wants you to know...
... that change is the very nature of life, - welcome it. No glass ever became sand again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened fruit ever became a flower. Welcome change, and choose what kind of glass you create, what kind of bread you bake, what kind of fruit you harvest."

HOW TRUE! While change can sometimes be difficult to embrace, I know it is worth it. Things change and people change. So, today I am going to make an effort to embrace change in my life.

Are you open to change?




2 comments:

  1. I love change. I don't like change in traditions, but any other change I welcome with open arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...I am still working on that one LOL

    ReplyDelete