Thursday, December 3, 2009

Twilight.....

So for the past few months I have been wondering what all the hype is with "Twilight?" I told Matt that I would like to see Twilight, to be honest, it was just to tell my best friend that she was wrong, I didn't like it and Edward Cullen wasn't as "hot" as she had stated! But, that wasn't the case! I LOVED the movie and now I am hooked!

Matt was so thoughtful and BOUGHT me the movie at Wal Mart and watched it with me Tuesday night. This movie is the ultimate love story! While Edward Cullen is a girls dream guy, I have my own Edward Cullen! Sorry ladies! :)

So, I have to say if you haven't seen Twilight, go rent it, or better yet, buy it because you are going to want to watch it again and again! I am officially a Twilight fan and can't wait to see New Moon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment