Monday, July 19, 2010

Just embrace it

Today my wonderful pregnancy "HORRORmones" as my sweet husband likes to call them, have taken over. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and I feel so blessed that God has entrusted Matt and I with another blessing.
Some women embrace pregnancy and are beautiful! I, however, feel like a hog...already.
I am getting zits, nausea, extreme hunger, crying spells, heartburn, nausea, heartburn and don't let me forget...nausea! I am also terrified of miscarrying again. I keep praying and praying for peace and comfort during this pregnancy. I can handle the nausea and all the yucky stuff that a little miracle can bring. So, I don't want anyone to think I am whinning about being pregnant, because I am very excited and feel so blessed. I am going to try to be one of those women who just embrace pregnancy...they go with the flow...Hopefully I suceed. I know the end result of a precious bundle of joy will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment