Monday, February 22, 2010

Not me! Monday







I did NOT witness little Sydney catch her first fish Sunday and even if I did, I would NOT have put it in her baby book with her accomplishments...and her daddy most certinaly did NOT light up like a Christmas tree he was so proud.





I did not turn 23 today...even if it was my birthday I would NOT have eaten more cupcakes and slices of cake than I could count, because if I did, I would have to tell my mom in law who is helping me stay focused on eating healthy....so NO...I did not do that.





It was not me who repeated the phrase, "NO Sydney, you can't put cheerios and bananas in your belly button!" and "Don't put your underwear on your head." I did not say these things, because Sydney would NEVER be seen doing such things....So of course, that's not a picture of Sydney up top....nope....

No comments:

Post a Comment