Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've Learned...


I've learned many things since becoming a mommy and a wife...I just thought I would share a few of those things.


I've learned off brands work as well as name brands many times.


I've learned it is more rewarding to save money to make a big purchase instead of charging it.


I've learned supper doesn't have to be a 4 course meal.


I've learned a made bed, clean sink, counter and floor can make your house look spotless.


I've learned paint and chalk can be as fun as going to "chuck E cheese"


I've learned, "Money doesn't grow on tree's" isn't just a phrase your parents told you when you thought they didn't want you to have something.


I've learned people will always disappoint you so you should surround yourself with those focused solely on your well being.


I've learned a hug from a child/spouse can make you feel better instantly.


I've learned life is about the simple things.


I've learned prayer is essential in daily life.


I've learned the difference a simple, "I love you, you were on my mind" can make.


I've learned to seek the good in others and to try not to judge.


I've learned to love deeply, laugh often and live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment