Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Powell....week 5

So this week I am 5 weeks along. I found out so early that I was pregnant that this pregnancy may seem like 20 years for you all...me too, possibly. Overall, I am feeling really good. It's so funny how different this pregnancy is from my pregnancy with Sydney and the baby we lost over a year ago. With Sydney, I was sick...all day...every day...from 4 weeks until I was about 18 weeks. I lost a lot of weight because I couldn't hold anything down. With the baby I lost, I never had any pregnancy symptoms besides heartburn. And...with this sweet bundle of joy, I am extremely tired. Like...dazed tired...all the time. I have some heartburn, but the nausea isn't unbearable and I can eat a cracker and get rid of it quickly. I have totally given up coca cola...AHH! I am drinking water and milk and I am craving spicy foods, knowing I will have heartburn. And my sense of smell is unbelievable right now. I am still 3 weeks away from my Dr's appointment and I am ready to go and make sure everything is ok. I have a lot of anxiety and what if thoughts. I keep wondering what I will do if when they do my ultrasound there is no heart beat? Every time I use the restroom I get so nervous that I will be bleeding. When I had my miscarriage, I started bleeding when I was in the bathroom, so I know that's where my fear comes from with that. Just keep me in your prayers that I can stop all the thoughts and turn this over to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment